- You are making sure that a fellow Jew has the ability to celebrate a Jewish holiday the same way you can.
- By contributing, you are helping Maot Chitim pay for the food to create 5,000 Jewish holiday food packages for recipients (with the help of volunteers of course!)
- The satisfaction of knowing that you helped feed a family. For many people in the Chicagoland area facing tough economic times, Maot Chitim helps ensure that those families can celebrate a Jewish holiday with dignity.
- Jewish holidays mean cooking all those recipes you have been DYING to try (like apples and honey challah or orange honey garlic chicken for instance). Giving to those in need gives them that same opportunity to create delicious food for the upcoming Jewish holiday.
- You are performing one of the greatest Mitzvahs “Bein Adam L’chavero”- a Mitzvah between man and his fellow man.
Find out how you can help by calling us at (847) 674-3224 or emailing us at email@example.com.