Before the holiday we need volunteers to assemble boxes and to put non-perishable food items in the packages.
All warehouse volunteers must:
- Meet the minimum age requirement of 12 years old.
- For safety reasons everyone must wear closed toe shoes.
For more information, call Maot Chitim of Greater Chicago at (847) 674-3224, or email us at [email protected].
If you have an organized large group of people and would like to volunteer to help please contact our group coordinator at [email protected]
Food Delivery – Sunday, September 29th
On the day the packages are delivered, we need volunteers as early as 6:00 AM to help complete the packaging by putting perishable food items into the packages.
- This holiday we especially need drivers with trucks to deliver to multiple addresses in the city and suburbs
- Anyone and everyone, including singles and families with small children (no age restrictions), are invited to help out with the delivery of the packages.
- Drives a car, minivan or SUV to deliver to individuals and/or families homes.
- Is available for Maot Chitim deliveries on Sunday morning of Delivery Day between 9:00am and 10:30am
- Register Here
We need drivers with trucks to deliver to multiple addresses in the city and suburbs.
Please contact our office by emailing [email protected] or by phoning us at 847-674-3224