Beginning approximately three weeks before the holiday we need volunteers to assemble boxes and to put non-perishable food items in the packages.
On the day the packages are delivered, we need volunteers as early as 6:00 AM to help complete the packaging by putting perishable food items into the packages.
All warehouse volunteers must:
- Meet the minimum age requirement of 12 years old.
- For safety reasons everyone must wear closed toe shoes.
Anyone and everyone, including singles and families with small children (no age restrictions), are invited to help out with the delivery of the packages.
Pre-registration is not required to deliver our food packages.
For more information, call Maot Chitim of Greater Chicago at (847) 674-3224, or email us at [email protected].
If you have an organized large group of people and would like to volunteer to help please contact our group coordinator at [email protected]
Food Delivery – Sunday, September 17, 2017
We are in need of anyone who:
- This holiday we especially need drivers with trucks to deliver to multiple addresses in the city and suburbs
- Drives a car, minivan or SUV to deliver to individuals and/or families homes. (Pre-registration is not required to deliver our food packages)
- Is available for Maot Chitim deliveries on Sunday morning of Delivery Day between 9:00am and 11:00am
- Is not already part of a building crew or working in the warehouse
We need drivers with trucks to deliver to multiple addresses in the city and suburbs.
Please contact our office by emailing [email protected] or by phoning us at 847-674-3224